Call for Papers
The symposium organizing committee invites one page abstract submission (350-500 words). All abstracts should be formatted to facilitate a double blind review process. Authors’ names and details, including names of all co-authors plus affiliations and addresses for general correspondence (including email address) of each author, topic code, and a brief biography (maximum 100 words) of the presenter should appear on a separate cover page that will be removed prior to the double blind review process. Papers may focus on any sector, but should draw from the service management or services marketing literature. No author should have more than three submissions, as either a single or a co-author. Preference will be given to those submissions that show evidence of a clear contribution to the present body of theoretical knowledge in services.
Authors are invited to submit an abstract of one-page by 5th July 2019. Those who would like to submit a full paper (in order to be eligible for consideration for the best paper award, young service researcher awards, and for submission for developmental review and preparation for submission to Journals, for preparing for Journals submission) should also submit a three-page extended abstract of the full paper by 25th July 2019. Following notification of its acceptance, the author should submit the full paper by 5th September 2019. Please note, the word count for full paper is 5000 words. The limit for extended abstract is 1000 to 2500 words.
Submission & Templates
- Submit your abstract or full paper using one of the templates below via email at email@example.com
- Download the abstract (and extended abstract) template by clicking: Abstract template.
- Download the full paper template by clicking: Full paper template.
- For any inquiry on submissions, send an email to symposium administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For other questions, send an email to symposium chair Prof. Jay Kandampully at email@example.com.
- Visit conference website http://www.irssm.org/
- Abstract submission deadline: 5th July, 2019
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 10th July, 2019
- Extended abstract of full paper submission deadline: 25th July, 2019
- Notification of extended abstract of full paper acceptance: 25th August, 2019
- Submission of final revised paper: 5th September, 2019
- Registration of Authors (Early Bird): 20th July – 10th August, 2019
- Registration of Authors (Regular): 11th August – 31st August, 2019
- Pre-symposium research workshop: 6th October, 2019
- Symposium: 6th October – 9th October 2019